SEDA Dental has always put your health and safety first. This is why SEDA Dental is considered to be the clear choice for handling all of your dental needs since 2003. We have systems and dedicated doctors, team leaders, and staff in place to best assure that every patient we see, whether new patient or existing patient, is safe to be treated in our state of the art dental centers. Your trust and safety is number 1.
• We have a dedicated team that is training safety procedures related specifically to COVID–19.
• We will be taking the temperature of staff and patients prior to entering our dental centers.
• We are listening very closely to governor DeSantis and the American Dental Association as it pertains to procedure and safety.
• Check-in for patients is initiated by a call or text to our office to be sure the waiting room is clear and the patient can go directly to their treatment suite upon entering the office.
• We have set up a Tele dental portal to minimize the risk for those patients that may not be able to leave their house during these times.
These are just a few examples of systems and protocols we have in place. We take pride in being leaders in our community and will continue to be the number one place in South Florida to serve your dental needs. We will be there for you as we fight through this pandemic together.
SEDA Smile. SEDA Difference.
With seven convenient locations in South Florida, SEDA Dental offers comprehensive dentistry services by top dentists all under one roof. Located in Jupiter, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Boca Raton, Pompano Beach, Pinecrest, and North Miami Beach, Florida, SEDA Dental offices are modern, state-of-the-art environments equipped with the latest technologies to ensure every patient receives high-quality treatments. Each practice location offers digital X-rays, CT scans, and Straumann dental implants.
The highly experienced and educated team of dentists includes general dentists, cosmetic dentists, periodontists, and prosthodontists to ensure all their patients’ oral health care needs are met through customized treatment plans. Patients receive thorough dental cleanings and exams, restorative dentistry services, including fillings, dental crowns, and dental implants, and cosmetic services including teeth whitening, veneers, and Invisalign®️. The team stays up-to-date with the latest advancements in dental treatments and technology to provide effective and less invasive procedures that reach patient aesthetic and oral health goals.
Schedule an appointment by calling one of the South Florida practice locations or use the online booking tool.